Enactus is an organization driven by a desire to do meaningful work. At our core are employees who want to apply their time and energy to something that brings purpose to their lives as well as the lives of others. These individuals offer a spirited attitude, a determination to make a difference and are defined by the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Currently we have more than 60 professionals based at our World Headquarters in Springfield, Missouri, USA, and an additional 100-plus members around the world who manage each Enactus country operation. These individuals represent a worldwide team of exceptional non-profit leaders entrusted with responsibility for operating a best-in-class organization.
In addition to being a part of a global organization committed to using entrepreneurial action to create positive change, there are many additional benefits to being a part of Enactus. Employees have*:
- generous vacation benefits available at the time of hire
- 12 paid holidays a year
- a 403(b) retirement savings plan
- option to participate in a pre-taxed flex spending account
- insurance coverage with 75 percent of the premium paid by the organization.
If you are inspired to be a part of our team, select a position below and apply using the instructions included.
- Chief Development Officer
- Executive Assistant – Global Development
- Global Initiatives Specialist – Global Development
- Executive Assistant – USA President
- National Program Director – Italy
*The above benefits offered to U.S. employees only. Benefits for other locations may vary.